Chicagoland Photographer | Where the sunflowers grow - County Line with Lexi
On a beautiful although very windy fall day I met Lexi, her doggie Piper and her parents at the County Line Orchard. The first 100 pictures where of Lexi and Piper, I just couldn’t get over how perfectly Piper was posing. Such a cutie!
Lexi brought her sunny attitude and looked beautiful in every shot. There were only a handful of sessions where the sunflowers were in full bloom this fall and Lexi got lucky. Even the red apples looked so pretty or I should say Lexi looked pretty posing with them.
Did you know it’s not officially winter yet? Nope it starts next friday the 21st. So technically it’s been fall this whole time. The snow and freezing temperatures would make you think otherwise. Well, I prefer the warmer fall days with sunflowers, donuts and pumpkin spice. (and so do my seniors ;-)) Looking at these pictures makes me miss it so much more.
I loved Lexi’s outfit choices. The striped romper, gingham shorts, sweater and white jeans. Her two piece dress was gorgeous and looked beautiful in the rows of apple trees.
At the end we had fun with her poncho dancing through the field…let the free spirit bloom!
18 Questions with Lexi
1. What's your favorite song right now? What do you play on repeat?:
Bad Reputation by Shawn Mendes
2. What are 3 things on your bucket list?:
Go to the Maldives
Become successful in the business industry
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:
About 15 minutes
4. If you could teleport where would you go?:
5. If you were a super hero, what's your power?:
6. What Netflix series do you watch or love to re-watch?:
Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill
7. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?:
8. Favorite cosmetic product you can't live without?:
9. What fashion trend do you think is ridiculous?:
10. What is your favorite outfit ever?:
Dresses with heels
11. What do you think is the most annoying habit of humans?:
People driving recklessly and still ending up next to you
12. What would be the name of a movie you star in?:
13. Favorite part of high school?:
Dressing up and going to school events with friends
15. What can you not live without?:
16. Best book you've ever read?:
The Truth About Forever
- Sarah Dessen
17. If you could travel or move anywhere, where would that be?:
Pompano Beach, Florida
18. Why do you think it's important to do senior portraits? What was the best part?:
It's a time of big change in your life and you will have pictures to remember it forever. The best part was being able to dress up and feel so good about yourself. I had such a great time taking pictures with Carmen she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful for every shot.
Lexi, I had so much fun with you and your sweet doggie! Your parents are pretty awesome as well! Nothing like a box truck as a changing room… ha ha!
Lexi’s great grandma Eleanor J. McCullough passed away very recently and we want to dedicate this blog post to her. Eleanor lived to be 93 years old! I asked Lexi if she passed on any wisdom to her over the years. “I’ll always remember every day she would tell me life goes by way too fast so enjoy the moments and that’s what I want to live by now.”
Enjoy the rest of your high school year - it’ll go by way too fast!
Carmen | CHC-Photography, Inc.