Chicagoland Photographer | Megan - Class of 2018
Megan was one of my 2018 Brand Models and it was amazing to see her come out of her shell throughout her senior year. She is such a sweet girl and willing to try anything. Her most important thing was meeting new people and having fun with it!
We did her senior portraits at her grandma's property and later went around town. I absolutely loved her in that princess dress on the swing. I don't think I took a bad picture of Megan all year but it got better each time. The shots from the iconic portrait series turned out amazing. She looks like a movie star!
18 Questions with Megan
1. What's your favorite song right now? What do you play on repeat?
Dancing in the moonlight
By: king harvest
2. What are 3 things on your bucket list?
Hiking the Grand Canyon
Traveling through Europe
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 15 minutes
4. If you could teleport where would you go?
Walt Disney world in Orlando Florida
5. If you were a super hero, what's your power?
My power would be speed
6. What animal would you want to be?
7. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
Making people smile
8. Favorite cosmetic product you can't live without?
I don’t have one, because I don’t wear makeup that often.
9. What fashion trend do you think is ridiculous?
Pants that are half way down.
10. What is your favorite outfit ever?
I love rompers
11. What do you think is the most annoying habit of humans?
People that are on their phones 24/7
12. What would be the name of a movie you star in?
13. Favorite part of high school?
Hanging out with friends
14. What is your favorite treat that you'd eat all the time if you could?
15. What can you not live without?
16. Best book you've ever read?
The fault in our stars
17. If you could travel or move anywhere, where would that be?
I like living in crown point Indiana, but I absolutely love traveling.
18. Why do you think it's important to do senior portraits? What was the best part?
All portraits are important because they preserve that moment in Time.
The best part of doing this was being able to meet new people and express myself.
Thank you Megan for letting me do your senior portraits and being part of my CHC Brand Model Girls. I loved all the pictures we got and I hope you'll treasure them forever. Good luck with all your future adventures and one thing is for sure, you'll always succeed in making people smile ;-).
Carmen | CHC-Photography, Inc.
Please note: I am out of town most of the summer but come August I am ready for all the amazing 2019 Seniors!