Chicagoland Photographer | Ava - Class of 2020 at Hamstra Gardens
I loved our Session at Hamstra Gardens with Ava. Hamstra Gardens is a privately owned property, immaculately groomed with a lot to discover. At the same time it’s small enough to make it easy to roam around and find amazing spots for portraits. Ava is such a natural beauty who just had fun with it!
18 Questions with my Seniors
1. What's your favorite song right now? What do you play on repeat?:
Have It All by Jason Mraz
2. What are 3 things on your bucket list?:
1) Make a family
2) Go skydiving
3) Visit 3 places somewhere in Europe
3. What is a quote you love or live by?:
A quote I live by is “the scariest moment is always just before you start”. By Stephen King
4. If you could teleport where would you go?:
If I could teleport I would go to Jamaica!
5. If you were a super hero, what's your power?:
My superpower is to fly.
6. What Netflix series do you watch or love to rewatch?:
I love to watch criminal minds.
7. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?:
I would be famous for a discovery of something.
8. Favorite cosmetic product you can't live without?:
9. What fashion trend do you think is ridiculous?:
A trend I don’t like is denim on denim.
10. What is your favorite outfit ever?:
My favorite outfit is a plain white t shirt with my favorite jeans that have a 70s look to them.
11. What do you think is the most annoying habit of humans?:
12. What would be the name of a movie you star in?:
Trip to Mars
13. Favorite part of high school?:
My favorite part is the freedom to choose many of my classes.
Whatever I am interested in I am able to take.
14. What is your favorite treat that you'd eat all the time if you could?:
I would eat rice krispy treats if I could!
15. What can you not live without?:
My phone for sure!
16. Best book you've ever read?:
I can’t specifically pick a book because my favorite genre is mystery. If you put a mystery book in front of me, I would never put it down!
17. If you could travel or move anywhere, where would that be?:
If I could travel anywhere it would be Germany to meet my family.
18. Why do you think it's important to do senior portraits? What was the best part?:
I think they’re important because it represents who you are as a person right now. It shows your beauty, style, and personality wrapped into pictures. The best part was definitely expressing myself in the pictures. I felt like myself!
We had such a fun evening. Some of these shots look like they are taken on some sort of a fancy vacation. I loved all the outfits and how they fit with each backdrop.
Ava is an amazing girl with a great head on her shoulders. She is bubbly, easy going and kind. Not sure if she is aware just how stunning she is! At school she is also involved with the Buddies Program and Unified Track. She represents everything I am looking for in my Seniors, knowing who she is but open to discover herself and helpful to others. So happy she wanted to be one of my 2020 Brand Models!
Enjoy Senior year and I can’t wait to have more fun with you!
Carmen | CHC-Photography, Inc.